Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Where Am I supposed to be... by NOW?

Maybe I'm done with regular night partying.
Maybe I've been to different summer destinations of the country already?
Maybe I'm sleeping in a comfy bed.
Maybe my room is pinterest worthy.
Maybe I have all the basics pieces of clothing in different brands.
Maybe I have all the shoe styles.
Maybe I can afford to dine in anywhere.
Maybe I have a car.
Maybe I have a house and lot. 
Maybe I can afford to buy concert tickets of the sought after music artist. Be it VIP area.
Maybe I have had several relationships with the opposite sex.
Maybe my beauty by now is the one you see almost ... worth it to be in a TVC or print ad.
Maybe by now my family won't worry about money.


If only I didn't change my plan when I was 19... going 20.

If Ididn't care about spirituality.
If I didn't follow their standard of strictly following the seasons of life.

No body to blame. What's done was done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment